The Home Business Accelerator Program (HBA) includes 2 one-on-one coaching sessions along with membership site training and resources to guide you through the process of starting and growing your home-based business. You will have video and written training to:
- build your own website and create a professional social media presence
- set up the administrative side of your business like simple bookkeeping, payment processing, automation, and branding and marketing
- learn and implement growth and development systems for business and personal mindset matters
What You Get
- access to the HBA membership site with lots of resources and training to get you taking massive action on your business build
- a personal 30 minute coaching session before the group coaching calls start
- a follow-up coaching session soon after you complete the last module (that’s a $350 value of personal coaching alone)
- a personal Action Guide after the follow-up coaching session to give you a clear path to follow and be consistent with your business activities and continued growth
- email support to guide you through any of the challenging lessons
The Home Business Accelerator Program caters to those who love their home life and not only want a career that energizes them, but also want to share the entrepreneurial spirit with their kids, family and friends to be an example of how we can put family before work. Your home business should be a unique extension of you and with the guidance from the HBA program you’ll create a your work and play in a family way.
This program costs $177 to enroll and then $47 for every month thereafter, for as long as you need to complete the course.
Not sure if this program is the best option for you? Book a call with Steph to know for sure that it’s a great fit.
Module 1 - Welcome! Design Time
Get acquainted with the resources for this course and start the preliminary steps to build the business that is right for your life.
Module 2 - Lay Your Foundation
Module 3 - Frame the Structure
Module 4 - Add Systems and Interior
Module 5 - Decorating and Upkeep